OOTD | First Fall Look

Hello people!
As you may or may not know, the Christian community which I am part of, was celebrating one of the most important and glorious event  which is the resurrection of our Lord Jesus the past week-end :) Thus I had to dress up !

It's not yet winter but temperatures are dropping in Gauteng so I had to dress accordingly.
I went for a cute burgundy jersey with a cute cut detail in the back and a mini jean skirt .
I did not like these boots at first when I saw them but they looked nice when I actually tried them so I bought them.
They actually make me look taller and slimmer lol

The whole outfit is from Mr price except the bag which is a gift from my friend.
















































I wore this to go have lunch with my family. And you? would you wear this? where to?


Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete