FOOTD | Just blushing!

Hey everyone! How are you?

So today we are back with a Make-up look.
I personally find something artistic about make-up and I love playing with it more and more.
When I see how far my make-up have come I am so amazed! lol
I will never forget the day I did my eyebrows like this and thought it was the shit back in 2013 or 14! Guys, I posted this on this blog here lol... Anyway

  

Let's see today's make-up.
I often post make-up looks on my Instagram and listing the products used in the caption is sometimes a mission for me lol. So,I decided that I would list them here on my blog starting from now.

For today's makeup these are the products I used:



1- For my eyebrows, I used the Micro Tatoo Brow Artist from L'oreal

2- For concealing/ highlighting under my brows and under my eyes I used the Maybelline Fit me! concealer in the shade 45

3- I used the Wet n Wild Coloricon Rose in the Air palette for the eye look.

9- I wore the texture 117 false lashes from Eylure. By the way I love this brand of lashes because they are affordable and the quality/styles/weight of their lashes are great.

4- For my foundation I went for one of my fav at the moment. The Maybelline Superstay 24H in the shade 64. Chestnut

5- I used Essence Mattifying compact powder in the shade 70. Expresso as a contour powder and
6- Yardley London Absolute transluscent loose powder to fix the rest of my face.

7- For my blush, I went for this beautiful coral JUST BLUSHING blush! it's from L.A. girl and the shade is called "Just for fun" okrr. lol

8- To bring some glow to my face I used Maybelline Face Studio Chrome metallic highlighter in the shade molten gold

10- I was going for nude glossy lips and I had to contour my lips for a nicer outcome so I used NYX lip liner in the the shade Expresso.

11- The lip gloss I used is called ''Cherry Cheeescake" and it's a Butter Gloss from NYX.

This is the final look



I will post a mini clip of me applying this make-up look on my Instagram today. If you would like to see it, visit my instagram page here :  mscarcepearl

See you in my next post mouah!





Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment