MIELLE POMEGRANATE & HONEY Leave-in Conditioner Review

Hey Yall!! How have you been? I hope your sky is blue today :)

I am back on the blog with a product review and the product I am reviewing today is the MIELLE POMEGRANATE & HONEY Leave-in Conditioner.

As a person who has very dry frizzy curly coily hair, I enjoy a good leave-in conditioner under my styling products because this allows me to keep my hair moisturized and frizz free (almost free) for longer...
And this is only if the leave-in conditioner is good cauz some leave-ins be dryin my hair more than it already is! Anyway...

So this is what we have in the goodie bag today:



I have been hearing this brand's name on Youtube. ALOT. So when I saw it in clicks pharmacy (south Africa), my product-junckie-self almost jumped on it until we saw the price...lol I'm joking.
The pomegranate & honey line was only availbe in small packs  as you can see on the picture and I honeslty thanked the lord for that because I love having the chance to test a product before I invest my money in a whole jar and the product sucks. It has happened to me so many times friends...
Other than the Youtube hype, It says on the package :
"moisturizing curl primer''
"detangler for thick, curly type 4 hair''
And these 2 characteristics are exactly what I am looking for in a leave-in conditioner.

This is what this leave-in conditioner is made of :

As for the texture of the product and how I actually use it on my hair, you can see that by watching this demo .

Now what do I think of it?

First , It smells sooo gooD! omg! Thank you!
I was very surprised, in a positive way, to have leftovers. A little goes a long way for coating my entire hair and that is usually very rare for me.
Second, It does not foam on my wet hair. I hate leave-in conditioners that foam. This one goes on smooth and it blends well with my stylers without causing flakes.
I had no flakes until my next wash and style which was 5 days after.
My hair stayed moisturised for that long too.
For the detangling part, I did not use it on super tangled hair but as I was raking the product in during styling, there was enough slip.
I loved it.

I quickly went back to buy more of it but it seemed like I bought the last one. lol
It has been out of stock since.

Little Edit: We are currently in Feb 2022 and Mielle products are available in most Clicks and/or Dischem pharmacies in South Africa.



Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment