MOTD| Fiery Red Eyeshadow Make-up ft some new make-up goodies

Hi everyone,
I am back with another Make-up look yay!

I bought some new beauty stuff from the drugstore and that made me want to do my make-up.
Are you like that too? Like, you buy a new eyeliner and all of the sudden you are super motivated to do a face beat?... Lol let me know in the comments section

So what do we have in the goodie bag today?


A new eyeliner : Avon mark WHIP INTO SHAPE TATOO eyeliner (btw hola at me if you need Any Avon products in SA)

A new mascara : Avon Color trend Mega blaster crush volume plus mascara (omg such a long name lol... Guys I am a mascara hoarder. I love dem so much ... anyway)

A new beauty sponge from Dischem pharmacy. This is not completely new to me. I know this sponge already and I LOOOOVE it. If you don't know, not any sponge is for any skin texture or type... I feel like this is the most perfect sponge for me. You will see how perfectly it spreads the foundation on my face in the demo below :)

A new Banana setting Powder: LA Girl PRO POWDER HD

And Last but not least, a new lipstick sample also from Avon South Africa and the shade is " Cashmere Taupe". (Yes I buy testers if possible to try before I order a whole lipstick that is ugly on me.)

Today I was Inspired to do a red eyeshadow look for my make-up so, I gathered all my reddest reds and this is what we came up with


Here is the list of the other products used

1 Foundation Maybelline NY Superstay 24H shade 64_ Chestnut

2 Maybelline NY Fit me Concealer shade 45

3 essence SUPERLAST 24h eyebrow pomade pencil shade dark brown

4 Makeup REVOLUTION Roxi Palette shades red velvet, royal & cocoa

5 makeup REVOLUTION Integrity Wild Animal Palette shade 14

6 Makeup REVOLUTION  FOIL FRENZY-CREATION shade 5

7 Yardley London Blush shade safari sunset

8 Rimmel London Lasting Finish Longwear Pressed powder Shade 009 Hazelnut

9 Scarlet.Hill x MRP fashion Contour & Glow Palette shade deep

That's for today's make-up. What do you think? I was a bit sceptical about red on my eyes but its totally something I would re-do. It's actually so beautiful and wearable !

Let me know what colour you never imagine wearing on your eyelids and why? Loves.


Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment