Notd | Orange French Tips nails

Hey friends! I have a new mani yay!!

Manicures always make me so happy! I do not even know why but like since I was a child, nail polish has been a nice treat to me.
Anyway! I have been sharing some of my nails looks on my Instagram and it is something I actually enjoy doing, so I thought it would be nice to give you guys articles about them because I don't like typing long captions and I do want to give out more details about them.
So today's look was a little bit on the nail art side. I was in the mood lol.


I did a french tip nail look but the tips are orange 😉
I was going for a full nude look and I suddenly decided to paint the tips orange. I do not have the tools for a professional manicure so the tips are not the most perfect but I love this look so much.
Orange is one of my fav colours and having that small sparkle of orange everytime I move or see my hands makes me so happy ! 😍


In order to realise this look, I used 4 coats of the Wet n Wild saving base coat in shade "never basic''. It is not a nail polish, it is a light base so in order to get this coverage and pigmentation I needed 4 coats.
The base coat does not have much shine so after it dried, I added a coat of this Avon mark GEL shine top coat.
For the tips, I used the Shine last & go! from Essence in the shade 53 honey honey.
The top coat was added last, in order to seal everything.


What do you think of this look? Would you try colored French tips or have you tried it already? What color would you use? If you do try it and share it on Instagram, tag me @mscarcepearl . I would like to see it on other peoples finger :) Loves.



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment