Design Essentials Natural Hair Almond and Avocado moisturising & detangling Leave-in Conditioner Review Textured type 4 Hair

Hi guys! This leave-in conditionner bottle is empty so I thought: let me write a little review of it so I can remember how it performed, when I will need it


It is a very lightweight leave-in conditionner which lays perfectly under my styler or gel without creating any white cast or flakes. And also, It gives a really really beautiful sheen to my curls. I get the best shine ever when I wear this under my gel.
And, it leaves the hair smelling really nice.
I would describe the scent as very citrusy, it smells like a sweet alcohol like Rum.
I am personally not a huge fan of my hair product smelling like alcohol or anything too citrusy, so although it smells delicious, I don't really like the scent like that. If you get what I mean? Hehe
And also, as soon as it touches my hair, my hair feels instantaneously a bit dryer or rough, which makes detangling a bit hard and slow. My style dries a bit crunchier than usual with this leave-in.
I love my leave-in to be smoothing and very very detangling for my type 4 texture so this is a deal breaker.

Plus, it claims to be detangling so I was a bit disappointed when I saw that it dries my hair out and slows down my detangling.
This leave-in is not a really moisturizing leave-in conditioner in my experience. My hair doesn't stay soft or nourished.
So overall, I would describe this leave-in conditioner as a pre-styler, a product that I put on my hair so that I don't apply my styler directly on naked hair but it doesn't do what I expect my leave-in conditioner to do for me.
However, I would rebuy this just for the shine lol.
My sister also tried it and is buying a new bottle because it smells divine to her hehe
Below is the ingredients list of this leave-in conditioner and it is labelled: for all curl types. 

Aqua/Water/EauGlyerin, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Polyquaternium-32 (and)Paraffinum Liquidum (and)Trideceth-10, Phenoxyethanol (and)Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum) , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (and) Prunus Amygdalus Oil, Persea Gratissimia (Avocado)Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Hypericum Perforatum (Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract), Calendula Officinalis (Flower Extract), Anthemis Nobilis (Flower Extract), Cetaurea Cynaus (Flower Extract), Chamomilla Recutita (Flower Extract), Tilia Cordata (Flower Extract)Benzyl BenzoateCitral , GeraniolLinaloolLimonene

We come to the end of this review, It was very interesting to write it on here, I always love trying new hair care.
And I hope you come back to read my next article. Astalavista 




Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment