Peacock inspired Nail Art in 7 easy steps

Hi everyone, welcome back on my blog for a new manicure / nail art article :D. Yay we will have so much fun! Make sure you reproduce this, so chic! Easy! and therapeutic !

I was scrolling thru my Instagram archives at the end of the previous year and found this peacock inspired nail art that I loved so much, I decided to redo it with the colors that I have now and share the process with you guys this time.

I recently bought new beautiful nail polish colors from Avon gel SHINE and 3 of them will be part of today’s work: “Jade Garden’’, ‘’All about the blue’’ and the ‘’Ultimate natural curing top coat’’. I will also be using ‘’wow. Nail polish n*17’’ and O.P.I Nail Lacquer in colour “apiers to be tan”.

You need 4 different colours of your choice that you think look good paired all together and one of them should be a nude.

Step 1: paint all nails blue or with colour 1 and dry.

Step 2: stain the base of the nails with the nude and

Step 3: stain the tip of the nails with pink or colour 2 and dry.

Step 4: stain the centre of the pink (or your colour 2) stain, with blue or your colour 1 and dry.

Step 5: stain the centre of the nude stain with the jade or your colour 4.

Step 6: Stain the centre of the pink/blue stain with the jade and dry.

Step 7: Seal everything and make it shine with the top coat and dry.

I love to spray the Avon fast drying spray on top of my manicures and also give myself a little hand massage with a hand cream to finish beautifully.

And that is all guys. Very easy as you can see. I hope you enjoyed reading me today, tell me which animal I should do next? Lol

And find a fun reel video of today’s nail art on my Instagram page @mscarcepearl. xo





Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment