Art that I made in October/November 2021

 HI, :)

Welcome back to my blog. It's been so long since I have written anything here even if I missed it alot. But I am back with something to chat about so yay! 

While growing up, I was exposed to "making" alot. We would draw, bake, knit, weave, and many things in between, for fun. So I grew up with a connection to crafting stuff. 

When I decided that I wanted to start a blog in 2011, sharing my art was what the blog was mainly gonna be about but I didn't know the value of what I had. Lol. My artistic muscles were trained during playing as a child so I always perceived and thought people would perceive what I do as childish, playful, not serious enough .

When I bought my first second hand Canon camera with all my savings so my videos could have better quality, my mom laughed at me because out of all the things in the world that I could  afford with that money, I chose to buy a camera. I knew what I wanted to do with my camera so that didn't affect my joy but this kind of story shows how at some point it gets hard for me to stand for me. 

I chose the example of my mom because there is the idea in society that family is supposed to be supportive but I have friends and family who laughed at me because I chose to buy beads and yarn with my money. 

Anyway. So there are many things that I know how to do and find really interesting but do not pactice much, because "there is more serious stuff" to do. Even when I do practice, there is the stress at the back of my mind that I am not being productive. But one day as I was crocheting something, I started feeling anxious and there is a question that rose and kinda cut the anxiety short. 

The question was this : " why are you doing this crochet work right now? ", "why do you burn your car's petrol to go in a haberdashery and buy crazy stuff from crazy people?" ...

So I got back at making art whenever I want to. No matter how it wants to express itself. Video? Let's do it. Butterfly Photography? let's get it. wanna dance today? cook? Draw? sew? mop? create? Let's get into it.

So, What did I make in October? Guys, I need to be delivered from procastination in terms of this blog because This post was supposed to come at the end of october and we are in the last week of November. But here is what I made lately 

  

You can find these and more drawings on instagram : @theaiyiam or my pinterest. These were made on microsoft paint. The first drawing is a mix of random things that I felt like drawing that day. The second drawing is a character portrait with dark hair and bleached eyebrows on a pink background and the 3rd drawing is a Fall outfit inspo. 

  





 
You can find more accessories crafted by me on Instagram : @moae_accessories 
The headbands on the blue background are a mix of yarn crochet, fabric, beads ... The 3 headbands on the second row are all 100% Acrylic crochet. The sling bags are all 100% crochet but the purple lavender is made of nylon and has floral fabric decor and the 2 others are acrylic.

I'm so glad I could get back to making these. The work and creativity involved in this is insane and I can't wait to explore it more and share the outcomes with you :)

Do you have a crush? Which one is it? Let me know in the comments and head over to the different instagram pages to see more.



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment