OUTFIT OF THE DAY DRAWING

 Hi Everyone, I hope your sky is blue and sunny today :)

I'm back on here with a new drawing! Yay! 

I never know what to wear when I have to go out. I usually go with the flow. But sometimes, I get inspired to put some outfits together based on what I saw or thought of, that day or week or moment. And This usually happens when I am not going out or when I am already outside, which result in me just thinking about it and forgetting about it afterward. 

This time I decided to sketch it down quickly so I get inspired by it later on and this is what it looks like


The Idea started with a plain vibrant colour blazer so it inspired me to draw it on deep skin tone because I personnally think the deeper the tone, the more it flatters vibrant colours.

What about you? Would you wear this? where to? Let me know

You can find more drawings from me HERE or Here




































Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment