OOTD | Cotton T-Shirt Dress

Hii Guuys! Welcome back on my blog 😁 My name is Mélissa if you are new here. Welcome.

Have a seat please, and a drink? maybe two? Lol

I am back on the blog with a new ''drawing/ outfit of the day'' post and it makes me so happy! 

I was recently walking in a MRP clothing store and I found these cute little t-shirt dresses. I touched and realised they were cotton and I love cotton clothes because they are comfy. So I got one of them and started walking around the store more intentionally looking for other things that could possibly complement the dress I just got. As I was screenning the shelves, I found  cute sliders with decorative beads on top but did not have money to spend on them, so I told myself "Let me just get the dress and draw it with the sliders to see how the look would have come out, put together"... 

And this is how today's character/ outfit of the day came out


I love listening to music with a headset at the volume I like without inconveniencing people around me and lately, I aquired a very cute one from Avon so I decided to slide it in the illustration in order to increase the casual vibe and also so that my character wouldn't stay empty handed lol. 
In case you are wondering what she is drinking, it is homemade pear juice in a cupbottle with straw. 😋
I enjoyed drawing the character , her hair, her skin, the colours that I picked, I had alot of fun!

Do you like her , how should I name her? Let me know in the comments and head over to @theaiyiam Instagram page to see more drawings from me. Happy new week 💖









Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment