This is one of my best makeup looks!

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog yaaay lol

I learn a little bit more everyday about the make-up looks that I like to wear and I love it. I mostly learn from make-up artists who do the type of make-up that I am into, via social media and try to adapt as much as I can, to me.

I have not worn a full face of make-up in a while and today I decided to make one, with all the new knowledge that I have grabbed here and there and see how it turns out.

Here is the list of the products that I have used:

1: Maybelline NY SuperStay 24H Full Coverage foundation in shade 64

2: REVLON COLORSTAY LIFE-PROOF MATTE FOUNDATION STICK in Shade 440

3: RIMMEL London BROW THIS WAY fill & sculpt eyebrow definer in shade 003

4: Maybelline NY Fit Me! Concealer in shade 40

5: L.A. Girl PRO.Powder HD Setting Powder in shade Banana Yellow

6: MAKEUP REVOLUTION Roxi Palette (See shades used in the tutorial below)

7: MAKEUP REVOLUTION Foil Frenzy- Creation Palette (See shades used in the tutorial below)

8: Clicks Beauty Essentials Eyelashes in model “texture

9: 3INA THE EYESHADOW in shade 107(Got this from the 3ina store of Mandela Square if I recall correctly)

10: Essence ‘’You Better Work” Length definition Mascara to blend my lashes with the fake lashes

11: Scarlet.hill Contour & Glow palette in shade “dark” (Got this from Mr price)

12: NYX Cosmetics Lip pencil in shade “expresso” +

13 LORÉAL “ les chocolats” Ultra Matte Liquid lipstick ( Every brown skin girl need this lipstick btw) in shade 866 +

14: Avon Perfectly matte lipstick in shade “cashmere taupe

And this is the final Look:


I love it so much! It is so pretty! I am really glad I learnt these little makeup hacks and tricks because they came in very handy and helped me do a make-up that really suits me. I feel like My contour is at the right place, I feel like these are the perfect lashes for my eyes shape…I feel like this whole lewk is a vibe and a really beautiful soft glam 😊

I filmed the process of me doing this make up and you can watch it here if you would like to :)

I included some life-changing makeup tips that I have learnt, in the video as well because I am generous like that lol. If you’re wondering, I buy most of my makeup in clicks pharmacy or dis-chem pharmacy here in south Africa. Let me know what you think about this look, do you love it as I do? If you dont undersand why I did something in the video, feel free to post questions in the comments section under the video for me to explain and I will talk to you in my next Post xo





Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment