Tropical Marakuja Cocktail Recipe

Hello Everyone !

I am back today with a cocktail recipe! yay

I know this sounds random for those of you who have been reading this blog since 2011. Lol

I blogged about drawing, beauty, fashion etc.. and at some point I became very inconsistent.

I am not too sure about what really happened but I can say life happened.
Adulting is tough and I honestly couldn't really blog when I feel like my life was all over the place.

I forgot why I started blogging.

I was forcing the consistency and it was not fun anymore.

I wanted my blog to look like professional blogs, I wanted my content to be professional

I hated my content because it was not like other bloggers. ( I know.. shame on me lol)

I came to South Africa and I was asking myself should I blog in English or French?

If you read my previous posts you will be able to see the confusion I was going tru lol

But I took a step back and ask myself " Melissa, why are you blogging?"

I have come to the realization that I blog because I like sharing what I like to share, how I like to share it and when I like to share it.

I realized that this blog is an hobby and so it can just be that and it's okay :)

I want to write on this blog in English at the moment, so I will do that.
Not because I don't care about my french speaking readers (I appreciate you btw) but because the first person I blog for is me and me is telling me to write in english :)
And I want my readers to read me. Not another person that I created.

So, to celebrate the blogging for fun thing, I have a very nice cocktail recipe for you lol

Yes, I enjoy cocktails in quoted mugs lol
You will need equal parts of these 3 ingredients: 




  • Schweppes lemonade flavoured
  • Southern Comfort Wiskey original
  • Passion fruit cordial ( or any other fruit cordial of your choice)
Mix them and add ice cubes. 
Enjoy :)
Have you tried it already? or Do you have any similar cocktail idea for me? drop them in the comments. 
See you in my next post



Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. It does taste nice����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. black tie optional

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. tamato ki sabji

    ReplyDelete